This webinar was the first in our series of Academy events for Core Project Teams. These are the multidisciplinary, cross-sectoral teams that each participating STP/ICS has identified to work on their chosen project area.
The Academy will give the STP/ICS teams access to world-leading expertise to guide them through their PHM Project and provide ample opportunities to network and share learning across the region.
The session included:
- A brief overview of the programme as a whole
- Details of what will be covered in each of the ‘Core Academy’ sessions
- An introduction to project preparatory work required prior to the first workshop on the 2nd July
- An opportunity for the inter STP/ICS teams to meet each other and some of the faculty (albeit virtually).
- There will also be time for any questions people may have at this stage